Since its very first year, the 100% Hotel Show has been promoting Hotel Design as one of the pillars of the Greek hospitality sector. As a result, the 100% Hotel Design Awards have become an inextricable part of the Show with the aspiration to celebrate hotel architecture in Greece and beyond. The 100% Hotel Show announces today the 24 finalists for 100% Hotel Design Awards 2020, which will be at the centre of attention during the 4 days of the online Show, on 20-23 November, making once again Hotel Design a point of reference for this year’s Show as well.
During the Online Show, the 24 finalists will have the chance to present live their projects, analyze the rationale behind the design and the accommodation’s concept, and describe the process that lead to the final outcome, in an effort to allow the Show’s “visitors” to familiarize themselves with the participations and select their favorite projects. The audience will be able to vote online for their favorite projects, and the project that will stand out will receive the Visitors Award.
The Award Ceremony's format will be innovative, aiming to combine “physical presence” events with modern online ones. Its date will be announce at the Opening of this year's Online 100% Hotel Show. Shortlisted participations can already be found at this link and the dates of Live Presentations will be shortly announced.
Here are the 24 Hotels of the Hotel Design Awards 2020:
- AcroSolium Suites - Milos - Find out more
- Albergo Gelsomino - Kos -Find out more
- Aliathon Ionian Hotel - Paphos - Find out more
- Aqua Blu Boutique Hotel - Kos - Find out more
- Argo Boutique Hotel | Sand and Sea project - Naxos - Find out more
- Athens Capital Hotel – MGallery by Accor - Athens - Find out more
- Cayo Exclusive Resort and Spa - Crete - Find out more
- Dexamenes Seaside Hotel - Amaliada - Find out more
- Dikoarch - Chalkidiki - Find out more
- Fillis House - A boutique Villa in Halkidiki - Chalkidiki - Find out more
- Mykonos Soul Suites - Mykonos - Find out more
- Omma Hotel - Santorini - Find out more
- Saint Hotel, Oia, Santorini - Santorini - Find out more
- Sali Boutique Hotel - Alexandroupoli - Find out more
- Stay Inn Filothei - Athens - Find out more
- The Bold Type Hotel - Patras - Find out more
- The Pinnacle Athens - Athens - Find out more
- Think Greece – Private Luxury Villas - Skiathos - Find out more
- Thomais Boutique Hotel - Lefkada - Find out more
- Urban Suites - Athens - Find out more
- Vila Mayeia - Crete - Find out more
- Villa Charissa - Santorini - Find out more
- Villa San Matteo by Elafonisi Villas - Crete - Find out more
- White Cave Suites - Santorini - Find out more
This year’s 100% Hotel Show will be organized online from 20 to 23 November in a dedicated digital environment; it will be first true Online Show in Greece and will allow hoteliers to contact via video calls more than 200 companies.